Joining a team of diverse professionals is part of what it means to work at Paine Insurance Group, and moreover, be a part of the Farmers family. We offer world-class career development courses to further expand your skillset. Founded in 1928, Farmers is no stranger to long term stability, and we know it takes a commitment to keep growing our team, service, and products. That’s why you can start out in an entry level field, acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Start growing at Farmers today.
I didn’t have any previous insurance experience, and I wasn’t even sure I’d be good at it. However, Farmers taught me everything I needed to know about insurance and business, so I could confidently build. – Angela Flemming
The opportunities to expand are endless. I can move into different departments, different regions, or grow into my own agency. It’s all available to me. – Jennifer Castaviccio
Farmers allowed me to sit with employees and ask questions during my interview process which showed me they wanted to make me feel comfortable and make sure this position was the right fit for me and the company. It made all the difference. – William Maddsen
Who We Are
- Smart – Our well-informed, premium advice and education resources started at University of Farmers, where employees expand and update skillsets for a variety of career paths.
- Charitable – We’re known as a service-driven company, supporting causes and communities as much as we support our customers’ claims.
- Award-Winning – Farmers is distinguished in a number of areas, especially when it comes to our corporate training programs and work environment.
- Training Magazine –We’re ranked 4th globally in corporate employee education by Training Magazine.
- Experience Magazine – Ranked by Experience, we’re one of the best places to work for recent grads.
- CIO Magazine – Honored by CIO (Chief Information Officer) magazine for excellence and achievement in IT.
What We Offer
We are committed to offering competitive benefits packages for our employees. Our commitment to long term stability starts with you.
- Retirement Plans: 401(k) company match
- Short Term Incentive Bonus Plans
- Tax-Advantaged Accounts: Health and Dependent Spending and Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- EAP: Employee Assistance Program provides counseling sessions and a 24-hour hotline
- Medical Coverage
- Life Insurance
Contact us today to discover what joining our team can do for you and your future.